Sunday, January 01, 2006

Some Funny Pick-Up Lines

  • Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.
  • Do you believe in the hereafter? Well, then I guess you know what I'm here after.
  • Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
  • Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!
  • Hey baby, you've got something on your butt: my eyes.
  • If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
  • Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!
  • Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
  • Turn to the girl sitting next to you at the bar and say..."I'm not really this tall....I'm sitting on my wallet."
  • Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
  • When I saw you from across the room, I passed out cold and hit my head on the floor...so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
  • You know what? Your eyes are the same color as my Porsche.
  • Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
  • Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?
  • Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?

No comments: