Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Funny Taglines

* A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

* On the other hand, you have different fingers.

* Ben Kenobi at the dinnertable: Use the FORKS, Luke!

* He does the work of 3 Men...Moe, Larry & Curly

* Choose heaven for the climate & hell for the company.

* I am reading a very interesting book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.

* I misplaced my dictionary. Now I'm at a loss for words.

* Be true to your teeth and they won't be false to you.

* I don't eat snails, I prefer fast food.

* Zen Master at Wendy's: "Make me one with everything."

* I'd love to help you out. Which way did you come in? --Groucho Marx

* The severity of the itch is proportional to the reach.

* Hard work never killed anyone...but why take a chance?

* If at first you don't succeed - so much for skydiving.

* TOAD - what happens to an illegally parked frog.

* Police toilets stolen! Officers have nothing to go on!

No comments: