Friday, March 10, 2006

More Funny Bumper Stickers

* All stressed out and no one to choke!

* All that glitters has a high refractive index.

* All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

* Back Up My Hard Drive? How do I Put it in Reverse?

* Caution: I drive like you do.

* Forget about world peace. Visualize using your turn signal.

* Get a new car for your spouse. It'll be a great trade!

* Help Wanted – Telepath. You know where to apply.

* How far can you open your mind before your brains fall out?

* I fish! Therefore, I lie.

* Karaoke. Ancient Japanese for: Tone Deaf

* Lead me not into temptation. I know my way.

* Milk Sucks. Got Beer?

* Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.

* Only Borrow Money from Pessimists. They Don't Expect it Back.

* Procrastinators Unite... Tomorrow!

* Save California! When you leave take someone with you.

* Thank you for keeping this a work-free environment.

* To err is human. To really foul things up requires computers.

* Veni Vidi Velcro: I came, I saw, I got stuck.

* Warning! I know KARATE!! (and seven other chinese words)

No comments: