Sunday, May 22, 2005

Funny SMSs

Beta bola "papa papa mujhe bandar dekhna hai". Papa bole, "Nahi bete, abhi nahi". "Papa kyon ?" .......... "Bete abhi bandar SMS padh raha hai"

I saw something in a shop window. It was stunning, cute, simply adorable. I was supposed 2 buy it 4 u, then I realised it was my reflection.

Can u pronounce good english:- read along woof, roof, loof, shoof, shoof, woof, loof, roof, poof, woof woof, hoof, woof, roof, shoof. Test results: U r a good dog. Now stop barking.

Once god came up 2 me & granted me a wish. I asked 4 "world peace". That's impossible, he said. Then I asked him 2 give u brains. He said "Let me try world peace"

Shah Jahan Ne Taj Mahal Ki Har Deewar Ko Dekha, Har Meenar Ko Dekha, Har Kaleen Ko Dekha, Har Khidki Se Dekha... Aur Bola... Maa Kasam, Bahut Kharcha Ho Gaya !!!

Falling in love is a sweet ambition, finding true love is a life time mission.. Take my word, follow the Indian tradition & marry ur dad's ugly decision !

Good looks catch the eyes but Good Personality catches the heart, You are blessed with both!. FLATTERED?. Don't Be, it was sent to me, I just wanted you to read it.

I cannot hide this from u any more. I don't want 2 hurt u and I feel it's best if I tell u, before you hear it from someone else ............ Potato Prices Have Gone Up !

Could u fax me ur photo very very urgently ? Mind u - it's really very very urgent, damn serious and very imp ..... I'm playing cards and we've misplaced the JOKER.

Maine puchha chand se "dekha hai kahin mere yaar sa hasin", chand ne kaha "saale itni upar se dikhta hai kya".

Good morning...Have u done two of the most important things when you wake up today? 1)Pray, so that u may live... 2)Take a bath-so that others may live too!

Friendship is like peeing in ur pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth.

This msg. will refresh your brain in 5 seconds. 5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1.... Error : No Brain Detected !!

I mixed RUM in water and got drunk. I mixed BRANDY in water and got drunk. I mixed WHISKY in water and got drunk again. Now I have decided never to drink water again !!!

Dark were those days, without your sight. When I was in darkness, you gave me light. You gave me strength 2 make life bright. Thank you so much PHILIPS TUBELIGHT !

I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u". Hey! Don't get excited, I love other alphabets too...v, w, x, y, z !

Please remind me 2 remind U about reminding me to send U this reminder that reminds me of reminding U that U never have to remind me 2 remember U, I ALWAYS DO!

I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. That's because Meneka Gandhi says "Love Animals" !

The animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come.. But The meeting hasn't started. Guess why ? Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS !

A - U'r Attractive B - U'r D Best C - U'r Cute D - U'r Dear 2 me E - U'r Excellent F - U'r Funny G - U'r Gud Looking H - He He He I - I'm J - Just K - Kidding

Last nite I lay in bed, looking at the stars, the beautiful sky and the endless horizon.... and suddenly I thought... where the hell is my roof?

You've got Sex Appeal... You've got Style... You've got Intelligence... You've got Class... You've got D Face... & You've got D Body... & I've got the wrong number! Sorry!

This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, an cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat,20 cat, seconds cat !... Now read it without the word cat.

God created the earth, God created the woods, God created you too, but yes, even God makes mistakes!

Birdie birdie in the sky dropped a poopy in my eye, I don't worry I don't cry, I'm just happy that cows can't fly !

Roses are red, violets are blue, Frankenstein is ugly but what the hell happened to you????

Tusi bade gr8 ho, rsgule di pl8 ho, cok di cr8 ho, ande da oml8 ho, sms krne me bde la8 ho, jlebi di tra str8 ho. Par jo bhi ho, tusi mere fav8 ho

U r the one whose so smart,U r the one whose so charming, U r the one whose so caring, U r the one whose so good looking. And, I'm the one who is spreading these rumors.

I need you... I love you... I can't go anywhere without you... Oh my lovely... SHOES !

Intelligent Man + Intelligent Woman = Romance. Intelligent Man + Stupid Woman = Pregnancy. Stupid Man + Intelligent Woman = Affair. Stupid Man + Stupid Woman = Marriage !

Sincere Apology : If u dont like any of my SMS n dont like 2 read, then plz dont hesitate, feel free to..... Throw ur mobile.

Jise dil diya woh dilli chali gayi, jise pyaar kiya woh Italy chali gayi. Khudkhushi karne chala, Zalim bijali ko haath lagaya, Bijali hi chali gayi.

What is true friendship ? U cry & I cry. U sad, I sad, U laughing, I laughing, U jump out of window... I look down... I am still laughing !

Your network tariff has changed. Call charges are now calculated according to brain size. The smaller the cheaper........ You can make free calls!

Khuda kare tera mobile kho jaye. Mile mujhe aur mera ho jaye. Karu SMS ladkion ko naam tera aae. Maar tujhe pade aur kaleja mera thanda ho jae. [ Credits : Kamal Chopra ]

Zindagi mein tum bahut aage jaaoge, kyonki jahan bhi tum jaooge, sab kahenge, chal be chal aage chal.

Ha ha ha ha hha ha ha ha ha hha ha ho ho ho ho ho oh oh oh ooh ohh eh eh he he hhe he he hee he he hha ha ho ho ho ho he he he......... KUCH NAHIN BAS TUMHARI SHAKAL YAAD AA GAYI.... ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho.....

Bachelor's schedule... Monday ko dosti ; Tues ko pyar ; Wed ko shaadi ; Thus ko barbadi ; Fri ko fighting ; Sat ko talaq ; Sun ko rest, Mon ko phir se talash....

Q.Why did Santa Singh take off his clothes while writing exams? A. Coz it was written in the paper "Answer in brief" !

Every morning u r the 1st thing that comes 2 my mind. I wish I could start my day with U in my bed. I jus luv ur feel to my lips. U jus make my day. I love U NESCAFE

The night is dark,the moon is high,i stop my car,u ask why? I come close 2 U, U feel shy, i tell u those 3 words..........Oh God ! Puncture !

Ikhtiyarre tabbasum ki lau ko tarranume numayish se aghaa dena... Jo iska matlab samajh aaye to please mujhe bhi bata dena.....

Kya bindaas hawa chal raheli hai,birdy gana ga raheli hai,cow log grass eat raheli hai,shane log sms kar rahele hain aur dhakkan log sms padh rahele hain!!

Birds love you, monkeys love you, hippos love you, snakes love you, tortoise love you, giraffe loves you..... Please go back to ZOO, they all really miss U!

Ur smile can be compared with Flowers, Ur voice can b compared with a cuckoo, Ur innocence can b compared with a baby, but in foolishness... You've got no comparisons !

Airhostes to Laloo : R U a vegetarian or non vegetarian Sir ? Laloo : I m a Saggitarian! Airhostes : Sir aap mansahari hain ya shakahari? Laloo : Hum BI-HARI hain...!

God saw u hungry, he created Domino's pizza. He saw u thirsty, he created Pepsi. He saw u in dark, he created light. He saw ME without problems, he created YOU !

5 gr8 ppl: 1. Gandhiji-Woh to ab rahe nahin 2. Bajpai-Woh kisi kaam ke nahin 3. Aishwarya-apni pahoonch ke bahar hai. Baki rahe aap aur hum, so remain in touch.

I'm getting married next month. There would be a small party and only a few people will be invited. Don't bring any gift. Just bring someone to MARRY ME !

Bhagwan se Scooter manga.. Car di; Ghar manga.. bangla diya; dost manga toh tumhey diya.. Bhagwan ne isbar aisa zulm kyoun kiya

When I C the moon I C U, When I C the stars I C U, when I C the Sea I C U, get out of the way you are blocking my view.

Ladka: Janeman is dil mein aaja. Ladki: Sandal nikalu kya? Ladka: Pagli mandir thode hi hai, aise hi aaja!!

Itna khubsurat kaise muskura lete ho.. itna kaatil kaise sharma lete ho.. kitni aasani se JAAN le lete ho.. kisine sikhaya hai ya bachpan se hi kamine ho!!

Can U believe things ppl do??!! I was sitting next to a guy in Mandir, In the middle of the aarti, he lit a cigarette. I was so shocked, I nearly spilled my beer!

No comments: