Monday, June 13, 2005

New Format For Doctoral Thesis

It has been decided that from this session onwards,the format for submission of Doctoral Thesis has been modified and all are required to note it for their own benefit.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It gives me great relief to flee from the Department of _________ at _______________University where I have wasted the last ______ years loitering on this project. I sincerely want to express my deep unexpressed feelings (hatered, disgust, rancour, frustration, mallice.........! @#$$#.) towards my guide Prof. _________________, whose useless suggestions, ignorance, negligence and continual cribbing have given this project its current distorted shape.

Every long and vague discussions with him have left me more confused, shattering my fragile fundamentals. All the goals laid down by him were completely ambiguous which totally contradicted those laid down by the co-guide.

I will also like to extend my disgust to those who have uncessarily showed undue interest in this project by poking their noses and hammering suggestions in areas which did not in any way concern them.

The final manuscript of this report is screwed up by my guide and co-guide without reading a single line of the report. Their destructive criticism and sardonic and superfluous remarks coupled with shabby grammar are greatly depriciated.

All assistants and lab personnel have put in their best efforts to make matters from bad to worse.

Lastly I would like to thank all my friends for providing competent atmosphere to set high scores in all the computer games and helping me to endure through this catastrophe.

A battered Ph.D Soul

No comments: