Saturday, June 11, 2005

SMSs

Every morning you are the 1st thing that comes to my mind.
I wish I could start my day with you in my bed.
I just love your feel to my lips.
You just make my day.
I love you NESCAFE


What do I do when I see someone extremely
Gorgeous, Attractive, Terrific, Cute, Fabulous....
I Stare, I smile, And, when I get tired.....
I put down the mirror !



Gorgeous, intelligent, kind, sweet, charming, witty, hilarious, friendly.......
Well, enough of me....
How about you ?



I saw you on the road that day.
You were looking so fine.
Your face So divine.
Your walk so perfect.
My heart started tossing a sweet song....
Who let the dogs out ??!



Hi! I am a virus & I am entering your brain right now...
Wait, hold on, Sorry, Unable to find your brain....
I'm leaving now !



I wanted to kill the sweetest,
smartest and most beautiful person on this earth.
But then, I thought...........
Suicide is a crime !



If you're too lazy to start anything,
you may get a reputation for patience.



I'm on a seafood diet.
Every time I see food, I eat it.



I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.



Never try to drown your troubles...
especially if she can swim.



Smile, it makes people wonder what you're thinking.



Don't be so open-minded your brains fall out.



By the time a man realizes that his father was usually right,
he has a son who thinks he's usually wrong.



Teachers are those who help us in resolving problems which,
without them,
we wouldn't have.



There are two theories to arguing with women.
Neither one works.



Marriages are made in heaven.
But so again, are thunder and lightning.



Girls are like internet domain names...
the ones I like are already taken.



Quit smoking! Take air pollution straight.



Success is relative-
the more success,
the more relatives



Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects.



Always put worry in its proper place,
i.e. OUT OF YOUR LIFE.

No comments: